http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/
DDJ-Dart
2003-12-21 21:13:58 UTC
right i found lots of requests 4 uk access the this site
i solved it 4 retarded ppl (no-offence)
http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/kaba.html
The Eternal Lost Lurker
2003-12-22 01:31:19 UTC
Post by DDJ-Dart
right i found lots of requests 4 uk access the this site
i solved it 4 retarded ppl (no-offence)
http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/kaba.html
Congratulations. But next time mark an offtopic post offtopic.
--
I'm not impressed by giant breasts.
I think they're a mess.
www.lurkerdrome.com
Nikephoros_Phokas
2004-01-06 22:40:15 UTC
Post by The Eternal Lost Lurker
Post by DDJ-Dart
right i found lots of requests 4 uk access the this site
i solved it 4 retarded ppl (no-offence)
http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/kaba.html
Congratulations. But next time mark an offtopic post offtopic.
You know the more I read your posts, the more I learn how much of a
proud fascist you are. Is this your hobby, to tell everyone how to
post, what to post, what this group stands for and what it does not?

What would everyone do without you? If you reply to this guy refer to
him as The Eternal Lost Fascist, we all can only wish he was some
harmless lurker.
FT
2004-01-06 22:49:45 UTC
***@pathfinder.gr (Nikephoros_Phokas) wrote in news:***@posting.google.com:

Hi, welcome to Usenet. You must be new here.

Here on Usenet, when you meet someone you do not see eye to eye with, you
have two choices that will produce results:

1) You can suck it up, and act like an adult, because you're probably not
going to get them to change

-OR-

2) You can suck it up, and act like an adult, because you're probably not
going to get them to change.

HTH

HAND
--
-FT
http://www.nonexiste.net
Seru isu Iviru! Laatsu ofu Puuru Fiishu Dai!
The Eternal Lost Lurker
2004-01-06 23:19:07 UTC
Post by Nikephoros_Phokas
Post by The Eternal Lost Lurker
Congratulations. But next time mark an offtopic post offtopic.
You know the more I read your posts, the more I learn how much of a
proud fascist you are. Is this your hobby, to tell everyone how to
post, what to post, what this group stands for and what it does not?
Oh, shut the hell up.

It was an offtopic post. It's fine to post it, just so long as it's marked
offtopic.

Grow a brain, hosebag.